Nutritional values (per serving)
Brussels Sprouts Delight
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 12 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 3 PEOPLE
CALORIES: 240 KAL
This is so tasty and very easy to make! It’s a great keto breakfast idea for you!
Salt and black pepper to the taste
1 tablespoon ghee, melted
2 shallots, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
12 ounces Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
2 ounces bacon, chopped
1 and ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Heat up a pan over medium heat, add bacon, stir, cook until it’s crispy, transfer to a plate and leave aside for now.
- Heat up the pan again over medium heat, add shallots and garlic, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add Brussels sprouts, salt, pepper and apple cider vinegar, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Return bacon to pan, stir and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add ghee, stir and make a hole in the center.
- Crack eggs into the pan, cook until they are done and serve right away. Enjoy!