Nutritional values (per serving)
Breakfast Cereal Nibs
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 45 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 4 PEOPLE
CALORIES: 245 KAL
Pay attention and learn how to prepare the best keto cereal nibs!
½ cup chia seeds
1 cup water
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon psyllium powder
2 tablespoons Coconut oil
1 tablespoon Sweetner
2 tablespoons Cacao nibs
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds with water, stir and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- Add hemp hearts, vanilla extract, psyllium powder, oil and Sweetner and stir well with your mixer.
- Add Cacao nibs, and stir until you obtain a dough.
- Divide dough in 2 pieces, shape into cylinder form, place on a lined baking sheet, flatten well, cover with a parchment paper, introduce in the oven at 285 degrees F and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes more.
- Take cylinders out of the oven, leave aside to cool down and cut into small pieces.
- Serve in the morning with some almond milk. Enjoy!