Nutritional values (per serving)
Simple Breakfast French Toast
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 45 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 18 PEOPLE
CALORIES: 200 KAL
Believe it or not, this is a keto breakfast!
12 egg whites
4 ounces cream cheese
For the French toast:
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup Coconut milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
½ cup ghee, melted
½ cup almond milk
½ cup Sweetner
- In a bowl, mix 12 egg whites with your mixer for a few minutes.
- Add protein and stir gently.
- Add cream cheese and stir again.
- Pour this into 2 greased bread pans, introduce in the oven at 325 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes.
- Leave breads to cool down and slice them in 18 pieces.
- In a bowl, mix 2 eggs with vanilla, cinnamon and Coconut milk and whisk well.
- Dip bread slices in this mix.
- Heat up a pan with some Coconut oil over medium heat, add bread slices, cook until they are golden on each side and divide on plates.
- Heat up a pan with the ghee over high heat, add almond milk and heat up well.
- Add Sweetner, stir and take off heat.
- Leave aside to cool down a bit and drizzle over French toasts.