Nutritional values (per serving)
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 6 PEOPLE
CALORIES: 400 KAL
These keto pumpkin pancakes will make your day!
2 ounces hazelnut flour
2 ounces flax seeds, ground
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup Coconut cream
1 tablespoon chai masala
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup pumpkin puree
5 drops stevia
1 tablespoon Sweetner
1 teaspoon Coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix flax seeds with hazelnut flour, egg white protein, baking powder and chai masala and stir.
- In another bowl, mix Coconut cream with vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, eggs, stevia and Sweetner and stir well.
- Combine the 2 mixtures and stir well.
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium high heat, pour 1/6 of the batter, spread into a circle, cover, reduce heat to low, cook for 3 minutes on each side and transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter and serve your pumpkin pancakes right away. Enjoy!