Nutritional values (per serving)
Delicious Chicken Quiche
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 45 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 5 PEOPLE
CALORIES: 300 KAL
It’s so delicious that you will ask for more!
2 cups almond flour
2 tablespoons Coconut oil
Salt and black pepper to the taste
2 zucchinis, grated
½ cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
1 teaspoon oregano, dried
1 pound chicken meat, ground
- In your food processor, blend almond flour with a pinch of salt.
- Add 1 egg and Coconut oil and blend well.
- Place dough in a greased pie pan and press well on the bottom.
- Heat up a pan over medium heat, add chicken meat, brown for a couple of minutes, take off heat and leave aside.
- In a bowl, mix 6 eggs with salt, pepper, oregano, cream and fennel seeds and whisk well.
- Add chicken meat and stir again.
- Pour this into pie crust, spread, introduce in the oven at 350 degrees F and bake for 40 minutes.
- Leave pie to cool down a bit before slicing and serving it for breakfast! Enjoy!